Why publish with us?
Looking for rapid publication? Fair peer-review? Immediate indexing?
Submit your paper to our journal!
Open Access journals are an ideal platform for the publication of your research enabling you to reach the widest available audience of biomedical professionals in your field of expertise. Publication in our journals means that your research articles will be available for free access online being immediately citable. PAGEPress journals shortens the time needed before publication, offers a high quality peer-review system, highly-professional scientific copyediting, DOI assignment, and submission to many online directories and databases.
Article Processing Charges
Open access publishing does have its costs. Since PAGEPress does not have subscription charges for its research content it can defray publishing costs from the Article Processing Charges (APC). This is because PAGEPress believes that the interests of the scientific community can best be served by an immediate, worldwide, unlimited, open access to the full text of research articles. Information regarding authors’ payment are not made available to editors and reviewers ensuring that they cannot be influenced in their selection of papers for publication by payment conditions or limitations.
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this journal is EUR 500.00 (plus 4% VAT, if applicable).
Please note that VAT tax has to be added to the APC:
- European Union PRIVATE customers must add the standard rate (4%) of VAT tax.
- European Institutions and Organizations paying the fee on behalf of Authors can avoid payment of VAT by providing their VAT registration number.
- Private or public ITALIAN customers (individuals, universities, hospitals, other organizations) must ALWAYS add VAT (IVA) at standard rate (4%)
- Outside the European Union, individuals and organizations should not add the VAT tax.
When and how to pay
Upon editorial acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be notified that payment is due.
We advise prompt payment as we are unable to publish accepted articles until full payment has been received.
Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- PayPal/Credit cards – these are the most recommended and secure payment systems, enabling you to pay without sharing your financial information and getting your payment receipt immediately. Please be informed that payments carry an administrative charge of € 30 (tax included).
- Bank transfer - payment is due within 30 days of the manuscript receiving editorial acceptance. Bank charges to be borne by payer. Once payment has been processed a regular invoice will be issued.
PayPal direct link